Intro. to Glass Beadmaking
This comprehensive, introductory (hands-on) workshop will be taught by accomplished artist Justin Sanchez. He will be teaching the skills and techniques to create beautiful, unique glass beads over this comprehensive 4 hour course which includes all the tools and equipment you will need.
- How to use Mapp fuel and torch hook-up
- Design Tips from Justin
- Working with Moretti glass rods from Murano, Italy
- How to use tools such as bead presses, marvers, mandrels, torches, etc…
- Rainbow staff will anneal your beads in our kilns for p/u later in the week
- Coffee and other drinks will be provided
- 10% Discount if taken prior class (or) active AENJ member
- Professional Development Certificates available
- Justin will answer all questions and make sure everyone leaves with the inspiration to continue to make beautiful beads!
No experience required, come with your family, friends, spouses for a fun day with Moretti Beads!
Date: Saturday, January 20th, 2018
Where: The Hot Spot @ Rainbow Art Glass’ Warehouses
Time: 10:00 AM- 2:00 PM
Fee: $89.95 per student (includes working supplies and refreshments)
Age Minimum: 16 years old and up
What to bring: Your creativity!
*Note: When using sign-up form below. Please click send twice and we will receive your information. Disregard the spinning arrows. (If you don’t hear from us during regular business hours, please call)
Thank you for you cooperation.
Discounts on all products after the class or when picking-up your project (some exceptions apply).
Questions: Please contact Anthony Longo or Jay Silver in our office at 732-681-6003. Enrollment is limited so contact us ASAP to hold your spot.
Cancellation Policy: Must cancel spot for class 7 days prior to the event for a full refund. If the spot is canceled 1-6 days before the event, you will receive a credit towards a future class.