Intro. to Glass Beadmaking
This comprehensive, introductory (hands-on) workshop will be taught by accomplished artist Justin Sanchez. He will be teaching the skills and techniques to create beautiful, unique glass beads over this comprehensive 4 hour course which includes all the tools and equipment you will need.
- How to use Mapp fuel and torch hook-up
- Design Tips from Justin
- Working with Moretti glass rods from Murano, Italy
- How to use tools such as bead presses, marvers, mandrels, torches, etc…
- Rainbow staff will anneal your beads in our kilns for p/u later in the week
- Coffee and other drinks will be provided
- 10% Discount if taken prior class (or) active AENJ member
- Professional Development Certificates available
- Justin will answer all questions and make sure everyone leaves with the inspiration to continue to make beautiful beads!
No experience required, come with your family, friends, spouses for a fun day with Moretti Beads!
Date: Saturday, September 8th, 2018
Where: The Hot Spot @ Rainbow Art Glass’ Warehouses
Time: 10:00 AM- 2:00 PM
Fee: $89.95 per student (includes working supplies and refreshments)
Age Minimum: 16 years old and up
What to bring: Your creativity!
Discounts on all products after the class or when picking-up your project (some exceptions apply).
Questions: Please contact our office at 732-681-6003. Enrollment is limited so contact us ASAP to hold your spot.
Cancellation Policy: Must cancel spot for class 7 days prior to the event for a full refund. If the spot is canceled 1-6 days before the event, you will receive a credit towards a future class. If spot is cancelled less than 24 Hours before the event, the deposit will be forfeited.