Winter is coming, time to decorate the house or tree with these frosty friends! This introductory, hands-on workshop will be taught by accomplished artist Justin Sanchez. He will be teaching the following fusing skills and all participants will be making fun artistic winter & holiday inspired pieces.
- Discuss what Frit is and how to properly use
- Use new Frit Molds to make finished pieces. (Photos Below)
- Basic mold release coating
- Design layout and color technique with help from Justin
- Working with glass Frit and Stringers
- Will make fused hanging ornaments of your choice
- Discuss using bails for hanging pieces without built in loops
- Rainbow staff will “fire” your project for pick-up later in the week
- Justin will answer all questions and make sure everyone leaves with the inspiration to continue to make beautiful pieces of art!
No experience required, come with your family, friends, or spouse for a fun day with art glass!
Date: Saturday, December 8th, 2018
Where: The Hot Spot @ Rainbow Art Glass
Time: 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Fee: $55.00 per student (includes working supplies and beverages)
Age Minimum: 8 years old and up
What to bring: Your creativity!
Discounts on all products after the class or when picking-up your project (some exceptions apply).
Questions: Please contact our office at 732-681-6003. Enrollment is limited so contact us ASAP to hold your spot.
Cancellation Policy: Must cancel spot for class 7 days prior to the event for a full refund. If the spot is canceled 1-6 days before the event, you will receive a credit towards a future class. If spot is cancelled less than 24 Hours before the event, the deposit will be forfeited.