Intro To Glass Fusing
This introductory, hands-on workshop will be taught by accomplished artist Justin Sanchez. He will be teaching the following fusing skills and all participants will be making two 6″ square glass projects
- Discuss terminology and how “glass” melts together
- Basic glass cutting
- Design and layout help from Justin
- Working with sheet glass, frits, stringers, and dichroic glass
- Will be making two 6″ x 6″ fused tiles of your choice
- Rainbow staff will “fire” your project for pick-up later in the week
- Discussion about kilns in general and the different styles that are available
- Discount on all purchases
- Justin will answer all questions and make sure everyone leaves with the inspiration to continue to make beautiful pieces of fused glass!
- Professional Development certificates available for Teachers
No experience required, come with your family, friends, spouses for a fun day with art glass!
Date: Saturday, February 24th, 2018
Where: The Hot Spot @ Rainbow Art Glass’ Warehouses
Time: 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Fee: $69.95 per student (includes working supplies)
Age Minimum: 14 years old and up
What to bring: Your creativity!
Discounts on all products after the class or when picking-up your project (some exceptions apply).
Questions: Please contact Anthony Longo or Jay Silver in our office at 732-681-6003. Enrollment is limited so contact us ASAP to hold your spot.
Cancellation Policy: Must cancel spot for class 7 days prior to the event for a full refund. If the spot is canceled 1-6 days before the event, you will receive a credit towards a future class.