Fusing Jewelry Pendants and Earrings
Create beautiful fused glass jewelry in this fun class with accomplished artist Justin Sanchez!
Fused glass is the art of layering glass pieces and then heating to extreme temperatures in the kiln to make a smooth glass piece.
- Learn about all the tools/terms that will be used
- Learn how to cut glass using hand cutters
- Choose from dichroic, opal & transparent sheet glasses while also using frits & stringers for your project
- Use base glass to create pendants & earrings
- Learn how to hang your jewelry using bails and glue
- Discuss other options for hanging your jewelry ex: (diamond core drill bit)
Date: Saturday, October 6th, 2018
Where: The Hot Spot @ Rainbow Art Glass’ Warehouses
Time: 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Course Fee: $55.00 per student (includes working supplies – except bails if needed)
Age Minimum: 15 years old and up
No experience required, come with your family, friends, spouses for a fun day with art glass!
Discounts on all products after the class or when picking-up your project (some exceptions apply).
Questions: Please contact our office at 732-681-6003. Enrollment is limited so contact us ASAP to hold your spot.
Note: 10% re-enrollment discount not eligible for this class
Cancellation Policy: Must cancel spot for class 7 days prior to the event for a full refund. If the spot is canceled 1-6 days before the event, you will receive a credit towards a future class. If spot is cancelled less than 24 Hours before the event, the deposit will be forfeited.