Fusing Jewelry Pendants and Earrings
Create beautiful fused glass jewelry in this fun class with special guest instructor/artist Leanne Purkis!
Fused glass is the art of layering glass pieces and then heating to extreme temperatures in the kiln to make a smooth glass piece.
- Learn about all the tools/terms that will be used
- Learn how to cut glass using hand cutters
- Choose from dichroic, opal & transparent sheet glasses while also using frits & stringers for your project
- Use base glass to create pendants & earrings
- Learn how to hang your jewelry using bails and glue
- Discuss other options for hanging your jewelry ex: (diamond core drill bit)
Date: Saturday, January 18th, 2020
Where: The Hot Spot @ Rainbow Art Glass’ Warehouses
Time: 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Course Fee: $49.00 per student (includes all working supplies – except bails if needed)
Age Minimum: 13 years old and up
No experience required, come with your family, friends, spouses for a fun day with art glass!
Discounts on all products after the class or when picking-up your project (some exceptions apply).
Questions: Please contact our office at 732-681-6003. Enrollment is limited so contact us ASAP to hold your spot.
Cancellation Policy: Must cancel spot for class 7 days prior to the event for a full refund. If the spot is canceled 1-6 days before the event, you will receive a credit towards a future class. If spot is cancelled less than 24 Hours before the event, the deposit will be forfeited.